Mercuryo is a fintech platform providing global business from both fiat and crypto worlds with a wide range of financial services, accessible through single API integration.
Having an ambition of becoming one of the most prominent business payment systems in the world, Mercuryo needed a new brand platform and a full set of tools to communicate with several audiences, which are: banks and fintech, companies of any size, and tech providers who develop and run crypto-based applications targeting both B2B and B2C segments. Together with the Mercuryo team, we made a long journey of rethinking the whole perception of the brand.
It will be no exaggeration to say that the project was an exemplary combination of the most profound brand-building tools. In particular, the scope of work included:
- deep research of the modern financial market, fintech, and crypto-industry,
- a series of interviews with various stakeholders,
- a specially developed brand positioning workshop — together with Mercuryo management team,
- full brand platform development,
- presentation of this new brand platform to the Mercuryo staff in several countries,
- development of a communication matrix and a set of company slogans,
- brand identity analysis,
- creative and visual concept for brand identity update — in order to make it properly express the new brand positioning.